Stakeholders: Pastor, Principal, Business Manager,
Director of Marketing and Communications, Parents, & Parishioners
We meet monthly to:
● Developing a strategic plan
● Planning fundraising opportunities
● Overseeing financial accountability & approving tuition
● Ensuring that in broad terms the school is fulfilling its mission
If you would like to be considered for the School Advisory Board, please complete an application and turn in to the school office. See attached PDF.
St. Francis Borgia School Advisory Board is looking for members with …
- Genuine interest in improving the school
- Knowledge about Catholic education
- A commitment
If you are interested in joining the school board see the PDF application below.